Saturday, September 17, 2011

me time

It's 4:30 in the afternoon, and for the last hour I have been lying in my hammock with a glass of wine and my new book. I'm rebelling against myself, and it's so exhilarating! I am far beyond out of my element right now, but ironically enough, I don't feel uncomfortable in the slightest. Maybe, I'm actually in my element and I've been living outside of my element for the past few years. I can't remember the last time I relaxed and did exactly what I wanted to do, instead of what I think I should do. I'm (usually) constantly running around doing errands, stressing over schoolwork, working on my tan at the beach, or working my ass of at the gym, but nope! None of that today. Just me, my hammock, and a glass of wine. I really should do this more often. I know I sound like a middle aged divorcee, but hell! If this is what it's like to be divorced, then I only have one more reason to look forward to getting married! 

No comments:

Post a Comment